Senior Development Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Solar Development Manager to join one of the UK's leading Renewable Energy Developers.
Based in either the South West of England or Wales, the Senior Development Manager will take on responsibility for taking a portfolio of >1GW utility-scale projects from land acquisition to shovel ready.
This position can be worked remotely, with the individual dividing their time between home, office and sites.
- Lead a large portfolio of utility-scale PV solar projects from land acquisition to shovel ready stage
- Manage all key stakeholder relationships to ensure successful and timely project delivery, including landowners, international management external partners and the public etc.
- Play a key role in the identification of future projects and opportunities
- 5+ years' experience developing Renewable Energy projects in the UK
- Exceptional knowledge of the UK Renewable Energy industry, including its key players and legislation etc.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a multi-site portfolio of projects at various stages of the project life cycle
- Ability to manage key strategic relationships at various levels, both internally and externally
- Strong commercial acumen, recognising the impact of one's own actions on the wider business