Senior EIA Consultant
Hydro,Onshore Wind,Solar,Transmission & Distribution
Senior EIA Consultant required to join the Edinburgh office of a leading independent environmental consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have a background in environmental planning and will join a successful team engaged in the delivery of EIA's for a range of medium and large-scale development proposals in the renewables, infrastructure and property sectors.
- Manage delivery of EIA's for a range of proposals across the renewables, infrastructure and property sectors
- Coordinate in-house project teams and external consultants / subcontractors
- Organise and manage stakeholder consultation meetings
- Liaise with clients, local and statutory authorities and other stakeholders
- Prepare tenders and proposals for new business opportunities
- Manage and mentor more junior team members
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Town Planning, Environmental Management)
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as IEMA or RTPI is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of EIA's
- Good working knowledge of relevant policy and legislation
- Experience liaising with clients, local authorities and project stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills