Senior Electrical Engineer / Technical Manager – Solar
Opportunity for an engineer to join a global top 3 solar company in Thailand, as Senior Electrical Engineer / Technical Manager you will be reporting to Senior Technical Manager in HQ China.
- Design a reasonable photovoltaic power generation system plan according to project requirements.
- Photovoltaic project site survey, power generation simulation calculation and project feasibility analysis.
- Grid-connected and off-grid photovoltaic power generation system technical scheme design and drawing construction drawings.
- Have the ability to independently undertake the design of solar photovoltaic power plant systems.
- Responsible for guiding the installation of the photovoltaic power generation system on-site, technical confirmation of on-site changes, and participation in system commissioning work.
- Responsible for designing of photovoltaic power generation construction drawings and proofreading of related design drawings.
- Participate in project organization implementation and be responsible for on-site construction guidance and inspection.
- Provide technical support and consulting for business departments.
- Participate and independently complete power station design, power station layout design, technical scheme comparison, optimization and finalization.
- Have strong communication and coordination skills, participate in business technical support, on-site technical support. Be able to do program presentation in English or Chinese.
- Graduated from majors in new energy, power system, electrical engineering, etc.
- Solid technical design work experience in the new energy industry.
- Familiar with the performance of each component (inverter, controller, battery, etc.) in solar system.
- Have experience in the design and construction of grid-connected and off-grid photovoltaic power generation systems, and have strong on-site processing capabilities.
- Familiar with CAD drawing and PV system. Have good English/Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Experience in solar industry is preferred.
- Familiar with the relevant specifications and regulations of Thailand's photovoltaic system.
- A national professional certificate is preferred.
- With strong working passions and be able to bear hardships and stand hard work, have a good team spirit.