Senior Export Cable Onshore Installation Manager
Leading offshore wind developer looking to appoint a Senior Export Cable Onshore Installation Manager.
You will be part of the HV Cables Development & Operation Management, ensuring the most reliable and competitive solution to support bids.
This is a permanent full-time position based in the United Kingdom (location flexible).
- Managing the design and engineering of all aspects of the landfall and onshore cable installation scopes.
- Leading the interface with other work scopes, both onshore and offshore, ensuring alignment with landfall and onshore cable installation.
- Preparing documentation to feed permitting with the technical solution, ensuring that the method and design for landfall and onshore installation scopes are both viable and support a competitive bid.
- Leading the technical aspect of the procurement process to ensure contractor engagement, considering safety, quality, budget, and scheduling.
- Providing technical expertise to support the project manager in decision-making and its substantiation throughout the lifecycle of the project, from optioneering to construction.
- Demonstratable experience within engineering or delivery of landfall installations, including both onshore and offshore (nearshore) works.
- Familiar with the principles of trenchless technology, including HDD for long length/large diameter/complex installations.
- Present and explain technical material to non-technical personnel.
- Work on numerous tasks, challenges, and projects simultaneously and independently.
- Knowledge of marine operations, particularly nearshore and associated with landfall installations.