Senior Export Cable Project Engineer
Job ID 13581
Senior Export Cable Project Engineer required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer, based in the UK.
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation (Interface Management).
- Ensure that the technical solution is fit for purpose.
- Ensure compliancy to technical requirements and internal/international standards.
- Ensure that project specific requirements and interface agreement are adhered to.
- Overall responsible for QAS.
- Responsible for the NCR management.
- Responsible for technical inputs to Change Requests, Variation orders and claims.
- Responsible for the ITP.
- Responsible for witnessing tests.
- Review Test Reports.
- Create project specific DIT checklists (if applicable).
- Comply with Company guidelines and current standards, i.e., ISO9001, Way We Work (IMS) requirements as well as good engineering practice and local requirements.
- Responsible for the revision of the Manufacturing Record Books.
- Responsible for the revision of the RAMS.
- Ensure that the Company QA/QC process is followed.
- Provide inputs to the project risk register related to the scope.
- BSc Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5-7 years of practical as well as theoretical experience within high voltage export cables and accessories.
- Possesses the skills of a good project engineer (technically skilled, integrity, communication, adaptability, teamwork, and decision-making).
- Have experience within the engineering and/or testing of high-voltage cables and accessories.
- Have an international mindset.
- Have a process-oriented mindset.
- Are an excellent communicator and speak/write English fluently.
- Preferably have in-depth knowledge of submarine cable standards (CIGRE, IEC, ICEA) and FIDIC contracts.