Senior Field Service Engineer – Battery Storage
Opportunity for a Senior Field Service Engineer with strong battery storage systems experience, to join a global leader within its US team.
The Sr. Field Service Engineer is a remote position, with the expectation that this will individual will travel to site c. 75% of the time. You will work with a diverse and talented growth of professionals, and will cover projects and activities in the United States and Latin America.
- Lead field tests and development of new products with customers and R&D
- Take ownership of technical deliberations and perform as the technical point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Solve complex technical and operations challenges for the customer, as well as report and propose product improvement means
- Ensure products reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times
- Experience in Battery Storage systems
- Experience in electrical installations and commissioning
- Experience in commissioning new power plants as an automation/field service engineer
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, frequency drives, electrical protection devices, computer systems, ethernet networks, firewalls etc.
- Passion for energy storage industry
- Engineering degree/certification
- Right to live and work in US
- Desire to travel extensively