Senior Financial Manager
Our client is a world leader in renewable sector. They are seeking a Senior Financial Manager to join the Projects & Investments team to support the company's growth ambitions in Taiwanese offshore wind development.
- Driving the business case optimisation of the offshore wind project and oversee the delivery of required finance bid documentation for the Taiwanese government auction. Ensuring financial performance through regular review and monitoring of the project economics in development stage (pre and post bid award), to final investment decision and through construction to project completion
- Working alongside the development and technical teams, overseeing the activities and coordination of finance and commercial work-streams including valuation, risk, insurance, controlling / reporting, finance, procurement and tax.
- Representing project from a finance perspective, report results to Project Lead/JV partners, to steering committees and senior management
- Key finance point of contact for JV partners and managing of external advisor, coordinating efforts on continuous optimisation of project structures incl. construction and operational contracts
- Overseeing the coordination and preparation of project approval papers to investment committees and board meetings with headquarters.
- Continuous improvement of financial processes, ensuring best practice and our client's governance guidelines application across pipeline of projects
- Broad finance background (including valuation, project financing, controlling) with accounting and contracting / procurement experience beneficial. University degree in business administration, banking or economics
- Experience in large scale projects, preferably in infrastructure / energy and offshore wind projects
- Management and communication skills, build trust and collaborative working relationships with internal and external parties, within Taiwan and internationally. Willingness to undertake required project related business trips, subject to Covid restrictions
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, other languages will be an advantage