Senior GIS Analyst – Solar
Opportunity for a talented and highly motivated GIS professional to join a top global renewable energy IPP in the role of Senior GIS Analyst.
Focusing exclusively on utility-scale solar, the Sr. GIS Analyst will work in close collaboration with various teams and stakeholders, supporting on day-to-day Geospatial needs and carrying out analysis for permitting, development, and construction of projects across Europe.
Moreover, you will focus on improving GIS and related processes and systems in place across the business, collaborating with the company's global teams and offices daily.
The role is based in London with hybrid office and remote working.
- Geospatial data management within Enterprise GIS environment
- Development of ETL processes to manage data and work flows
- Develop automated processes and tools for enterprise environment
- Engage with stakeholders to identify opportunities to develop solutions to support the business
- Work independently and in teams to develop and deliver Geospatial solutions
- Maintain and develop content within the company's ArcGIS portal, including organization and data presentation, maps, and dashboards
- 3+ years' professional experience using ArcGIS software in a professional setting
- Expertise in ArcGIS Pro, ArcSDE, FME, Portal for ArcGIS, and Python
- GIS knowledge and understanding is fundamental, with expertise across data management, reference systems, Geospatial analysis and cartographic design
- Experience working with various Geospatial data formats
- Experience developing content in the portal environment, including various dashboards and tools
- Strong experience and conformable nature when working with various technical and non-technical personnel and stakeholders, with the ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve data insights, simplify work-flows and processes, and introduce automation