Senior HR Manager
Job ID 15786
- Developing and execute country-specific culture and work environment programmes to enhance employee engagement such as health and welfare design and application
- Ensuing the compliance of local labour law
- Acting as the focal point of Japan all the HR matters and provide guidance and advice where link to the APAC HR team and Global HR organization
- Managing high-impact or high-risk individual or disciplinary, grievance or other ER/IR issues
- Exercising judgment within broadly defined policies and practices and the local labour laws to develop appropriate methods, techniques, and solutions to HR issues
- Supporting the Head of HR APAC (and Global HRBPs) to take on special tasks and projects within HR, such as global or regional initiatives or lead projects in close collaboration with the businesses.
- Experience from a comparable global business with matrix organization and hands-on human resources experiences, with the focus of HR compliance
- Interact effectively with all levels of the organisation and have a proven ability to build effective relationships with different stakeholders across countries
- A strong internationally recognisable HR or relevant qualification, as well as a solid understanding and relevant experience of the APAC labour market
- contribute to initiatives and projects and desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing fast-pace environment
- Fluent English and Japanese at business level, speaking another Asian language is a plus
- A proactive and a strong communicator who can explain complex matters in a simple way, and are constantly looking to challenge the norms to do things better.