Senior IT Manager- Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson are retained to recruit a Senior IT Manager for an offshore wind farm project. Overseeing the operation of the existing IT system landscape and develop IT and corresponding operational strategies and concepts.
- Development and implementation of new network and system solutions as well as maintenance and administration of existing IT systems, both in the area of the back office and by steering the interface management of the Wind Offshore Operations Technology (SCADA).
- Support and further development of the existing IT applications, including Wind farm communication systems.
- Advising and supporting the departments on upcoming IT tasks.
- Managing external IT service providers.
- Supporting contract negotiations and control of work performance (external IT service provider).
- Operation of IT security infrastructure as well as developing conceptual and appropriate, modern IT security solutions.
- Ensuring data security, network access and backup systems and identify technical risks to ensure stable system availability.
- Supporting and advising the management in the digital transformation and implementation of digital strategies.
- 2nd or 3rd level support for analysis and troubleshooting of PC client and PC server environment.
- Project management and managing personnel.
- Participating and initiating planning processes in the context of strategic business development.
- Support of the infrastructure for the control technology.
- Software license management.
- University degree, preferably in a computer science / engineering-related field or comparable education.
- You have several years of experience as IT Manager, preferably in the offshore wind industry.
- Profound knowledge in strategic developing of an IT infrastructure and in implementation of transformation projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge of information analysis and common operating systems (server and client) as well as programming languages.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Your strengths include hands-on mentality, ability for teamwork and a structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working.
- High level of expertise in network technology, VPN and firewall technology.
- Proven experience in IT security and IT risk management, preferably experience in "BSI Grundschutz"and ISO2700x.