Senior Legal Manager USA – Mandarin Speaking
Opportunity for a Legal Manager/ Senior legal Manager to join a global Top 3 solar company in San Ramon, California.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in law, with American lawyer qualification certificate; At least 8 years legal work experience, corporate legal work experience is preferred.
- Have expertise in international law, civil and commercial law research, and be able to independently handle various legal affairs;
- English and Chinese can be used as working languages;
- Strong learning ability, communication and coordination skills; High work enthusiasm, initiative and strong executive force;
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating legal risks in the company's overseas operation and management, and preventing, controlling and relieving legal risks in advance.
- Responsible for legal affairs support of major overseas business projects of the company, including legal and compliance review of overseas business, legal compliance research, and legal risk prevention;
- Handled overseas disputes and litigation cases of the company.
- Participated in the management and assessment of external lawyers for the company's overseas business;
- Responsible for publicity and training of legal affairs for overseas business of the company
- Responsible for the dual countervailing investigations of the United States, the European Union and other countries outside the region, dealing with overseas trade protection measures and export control, and safeguarding the interests of the company in accordance with laws and regulations.