Senior M&A Manager – Italy
Opportunity for an experienced business development and investment professional to take on the role of Sr. M&A Manager with an international renewable energy IPP.
The Sr. Acquisition Manager will play a key role in buy-side, large-scale solar and energy storage opportunities, focusing on project, portfolio, and platform transactions.
This is a hybrid role based at the company's Milan office.
- Source, manage, and close large-scale, multi-million solar and storage transactions throughout Italy and internationally
- Manage origination, screening, DD, off-take support and transaction structuring activities
- Manage cross-functional collaboration with various internal stakeholders and teams as well as external consultants
- Develop and establish strong relationships with various industry stakeholders
- Partner with the M&A Director as well as international colleagues to develop and streamline highly effective M&A transaction processes
- Degree educated; master's degree/MBA preferred
- Relevant power markets experience in Italy
- Demonstrable record of working on commercial transactions in the Italian renewables market
- Experience of developing and managing growth strategies, originating BD opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with various partners and customers
- Experience of 'closing'/working with management to close, major transactions in utility-scale solar industry strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling experience
- Right to work in Italy