Senior M&A Manager
Job ID 17482
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a Senior M&A Manager for an important company in the renewable energy sector, with operations in different countries.
This individual will be responsible for supporting various merger, acquisition, and divestment processes within the M&A department.
The responsibilities of the Senior M&A Manager position include various tasks such as:
- Studying the market and analysing potential opportunities.
- Assessing the value of opportunities during the processes.
- Reviewing transaction documents with the help of the legal department.
- Overseeing the Q&A and VDR processes and reviewing DD documents.
- Providing support during presentations to the Investment Committee with regards to investments and divestments.
- The candidate should have a postgraduate degree in finance, economics, or business administration, along with a minimum of four years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, or consulting.
- Previous experience in financial modeling and analysis, as well as mergers and acquisitions, within the energy sector.
- High level of English.