Senior Manager Business Analysis & Sales Operations
Opportunity for an experienced Mandarin speaking sales operations professional to join a Global Top 3 solar high-tech manufacturer company. As Senior Manager - Business Analysis & Sales Operations, you are responsible for speaking to clients across the USA and to colleagues in the manufacturing plants in China and Vietnam, and joining the dots with product delivery.
This is a remote working role, location is flexible but ideally in east coast.
- Manage and direct the sales data analysis and responsible for delivering report or creating tools to commercial teams to ensure effective sales execution and performance
- Direct and coordinate sales planning and operations support and ensure close alignment of US commercial teams with Production Planning in China as well as Production plants in Southeast Asia to drive productivity and enabling sales growth
- Create visualized scorecard/dashboard to support a reporting system on the effectiveness and business impact of the US organization and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Responsible for developing scalable systems/methodologies to analyze sales operations and to provide insights, support decisions, and highlight areas for process improvement
- Accountable for the delivery and accuracy of financial and operational metrics to measure achievement of US organizational objectives, in the areas of sales and delivery indicators, revenue / DSO / ITO / AR / OR / expenses and other KPI indicators
- Work with management, commercial, strategy teams in the US and Sales & Operation Planning team in China to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- 5 years minimum experience in operations or business analysis related functions for B2B solutions with at least 3 years of management experience, ideally in Commercial or Sales & Operation Planning in the manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis, performance metrics using business management software (e.g. ERP, CRM, SAP).
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and systems that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demand
- An understanding of quantitative models, relational databases and data integration is highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, information technology, an MBA is highly desirable
- Bilingual skills in Chinese (Mandarin) is necessary