Senior Manager, Business Operations
Onshore Wind,Smart Grid,Solar
The Sr. Manager, Business Operations will play a critical role in strategizing, planning, implementing and managing a range of functions for the Operations team and across the wider business.
This individual will work both autonomously and in close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders, assuming responsibility across a variety of business functions.
The position is US based, with a preference for the candidate to be based in one of the company's North East offices.
- Improve the efficiency and maturity of the company document storage system, maintaining and optimising the retrieving of documents, keeping internal data rooms up to date during purchasing and transactions, managing document flow, coordinating naming functions, and supporting conversion to new system
- Manage and provide the logistics for procurement activities across the company, focusing primarily on managing purchased equipment, which would include solar panel orders and tracking of parts inventory across company portfolio
- Manage all site related utilities from procurement through construction and operation
- Assisting AM team with customer outreach across a range of initiatives, including: policy change communication, customer outreach and the maintenance of active customer contacts directories
- Built out and manage office admin functions largely from scratch across numerous US locations, building an office admin scope of reach office in collaboration with VP HR.
- Expert level Enterprise Content Management (ECM) skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage workload effectively, both in collaboration with colleagues and in an autonomous fashion
- Previous experience managing a team irrespective of size, ideally from a standing start
- A 'self-starter' who is excited at the prospect of working for lean but growing firm, making an impact everyday they go to work
- Exceptional organisational skills. The role requires the ability to maintain control and calm in an at times hectic and continuously transforming environment
- Advanced software skills, including MS Office (particularly Excel), Box and Slack
- Preference for candidates with renewable energy experience