Senior Manager, Procurement for Turbine
Our client is a leading offshore wind developer in the Asia Pacific region. Looking for a regional Procurement (Sr.) Manager focusing on Wind Turbine Package in offshore wind sector to join their team in the APAC.
- Owner of the WTG category procurement management system, hereunder document management system administration
- Integrate legal counsel, commercial and financial inputs to ensure contract terms and conditions are compliant with company objectives and statutory requirements
- Represent the company in the relationship with WTG OEMs
- Integrate tactical directions from Procurement GM in all external engagement
- Take into consideration all project level requirements and seek to integrate and optimize output in agreement with relevant corporate functions
- Lead and coordinate the negotiation of project level contracts to ensure
- Identify and seek to implement opportunities in contracting complex WTG agreements to efficiently serve regional and project level objectives
- WTG category: Coordinate and manage all aspects in conducting pre-qualifications, invitations to tenders framework agreements or requests for information, proposals, quotation, coordinate and manage the selection process with input from all relevant stakeholders
Education and Qualifications
- A university degree from major studies with commercial, financial, technical, or legal background
- Prior experience in offshore industrial contracts e.g., TSA, EPCI, service and availability agreements, framework agreements, FIDIC, Bare Boat, or BIMCO based forms, etc.
- Working knowledge of the offshore wind industry and supply chain environment.
- Strong relationship with WTG OEMs and supply chains.
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques.
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Experience with high value industrial contracts.