Senior Manager, Project Delivery
Job ID 11670
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and participate in the development of new Wind opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients.
- Oversee and manage complex projects with multifaceted teams consisting of in-house and external professional scientists and engineers and strategic teaming partners and sub-consultants. Being responsible for delivering excellent results with the objective to meet or exceed the contractual, budget, schedule, safety, regulatory and quality requirements, thereby achieving customer satisfaction and project goals
- Leading Project Team for Wind projects. Provide support, motivate and develop team members to achieve project and organisation goals.
- Delegate project Delivery team to execute projects
- Support other activities like Business Development, Operation and Maintenance and M&A of Wind Projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new projects
- Support and Lead contract negotiations with potential contractors and clients
- Implementing New Energy and Industry best process and execution standards
- Coordinate other divisions (HSSE, Legal, Finance) for input in project executions
- Interface with government agencies on project executions on permit and consent
- Provide leadership in managing project related staff performance, and mentoring personnel for overall success of practice team
Education, Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum Bachelor or Master degree in planning, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline required.
- Min. of 12 years of experience managing major complex infrastructure projects from development to execution with a min. of 4 years in similar Sr. Position
- Structured, systematic and possess excellent problem-solving skills and are constantly looking for opportunities Must have Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focused.
- Must demonstrate effective resource planning, schedule and time management, and staying updated with relevant technology an innovation.
- Efficiency retrofit projects involving utilities, municipalities, utilities, and government agencies. (benefit of experience with RE Hybrid and Wind Energy Projects)
- Experience with analysing site specific project strategies & development.
- Ability to manage Project staff and sub-contractors.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong skills in MS office plus MS Project and other key relevant software's like Windographer, Wind navigator or similar etc.
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication skills