Senior O&M Engineer Site Readiness / Interfaces
- Tasks include input into the design of BoP and OPEX assumptions and cost information in preparation for the FID investment dossier.
- Ensure that project requirements are developed with a strong emphasis on health, safety, quality and environmental compliance
- Assist the Lead project manager BoP in developing the project O&M BoP strategy, including the identification of issues with highest risk for IBD and/or items for escalation
- Provide technical expert input on behalf of the O&M Team for export cables, OSS and innovation test projects to ensure O&M design requirements are delivered
- Carry out typical project management activities such as reporting, planning, risk management and resource management.
- Fluent in English spoken and written (full professional proficiency)
- Degree in engineering or similar industry is required.
- Minimum of five years offshore wind experience is preferred, alternatively significant experience in a relevant discipline
- Experience and knowledge of Offshore Wind O&M.
- Knowledge on Electrical and Mechanical activities
- Understanding of H&S legislation applicable to offshore operations and electrical generation.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Availability to travel to sites and other offices may be required
- The role will be based in Berlin and/or London
*The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences. All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.