Senior Permitting Manager – Offshore Wind
We are working with a leading international renewable energy developer that is looking to hire a Senior Permitting Manager.
The Senior Permitting Manager will be focused on supporting US offshore wind development opportunities. With decades of experience developing renewable energy projects, you will be supported by talented US and international colleagues.
You will have a background in renewable energy or offshore permitting from time spent at a developer, regulatory body, or consultancy. Ideally you will have some experience within offshore wind.
- Develop a strategy and own permitting activities for offshore wind projects.
- Provide expert advice in relation to potential environmental impacts to mitigate project specific risks.
- Liaise with partners, stakeholders, and regulators throughout project development phase.
- Maintain knowledge of wider energy market trends to help develop yourself and your colleagues and identify project opportunities.
- Several years' experience within the renewable energy industry with a focus on permitting and project development activities.
- Skilled at internal and external stakeholder engagement and management.
- Belief in sustainable energy solutions with a focus on commercial performance.
- Offshore wind experience is a plus.