Senior Project Development Manager, Greece
We are working with a leading developer of utility-scale solar and onshore wind projects which is building a team for its entry into the Greek market. They are currently looking to appoint a Senior Project Development Manager to drive the coordination, implementation, execution and completion of large-scale solar projects.
You would be working closely with the Country Manager, building relationships with external stakeholders to move forward projects to completion.
- Originate, develop and construct solar PV and onshore wind projects across Greece, covering land acquisition, grid connection, yield assessments, engineering and EPC work
- Overseeing project planning, resourcing, coordination, control and monitoring and budgets
- Building close relationships with local authorities, advisors, investors and joint venture partners
- Working with the Country Manager to secure funding from Greek and EU funds and banks
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Prior experience in solar PV and onshore wind project development in Greece
- A university degree in engineering, renewables, business or equivalent experience. An MBA or post-graduate degree would be highly advantageous