Senior Project Management Leader
Taylor Hopkinson has been mandated to search and select a Senior Project Management Leader for a global energy producer with a strong presence in the Polish market.
The role is based in Warsaw with some flexibility offered.
- Management of the Polish renewable energy portfolio which is focused on the development, construction and operation of solar PV and onshore wind projects
- Supervision and management of all the life cycle of the projects from the early development and M&A processes until the asset operation
- Constant communication with the different departments of the company (development, engineering, construction, legal, finance) to ensure the correct progression of the projects and achieve the targets expected
- Participation in M&A processes, liaison with external stakeholders (lawyers, engineering companies, banks, etc) and budget management
- Team management which includes hiring and training existing and new team members
- Engineering or Economics Degree, ideally with a Engineering Master's Degree or MBA
- Wide experience in the renewable energy sector in Poland and very good knowledge of the regulation and local players
- Team management experience
- Availability to travel when necessary to the projects
- Fluent in Polish and English