Senior Project Manager – Italy
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a leading renewable energy platform.
This person will be responsible for managing the construction of solar PV projects across all Italy.
The location can be flexible.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the projects assigned in all the country from the pre-construction until the pre-operation of the plants
- Manage the budget and resources for the different stages of the projects
- Coordinate with EPC contractors and suppliers of the project, as well as external team management
- Evaluate potential risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them or reduce their impacts
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Professional Bachelor of Engineering, ideally with a Master´s Degree in Engineering
- Wide experience in the construction of solar PV utility scale projects and Project Management knowledge
- Experience in the Italian renewable energy market and grid connection procedures
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Availability to travel to the projects when necessary