Senior Project Planner
We are working with a leading offshore wind farm developer who are looking to hire a Senior Project Planner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring progress in a standard and consistent manner within the project.
- Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
- Fully monitor project programmes from consent stage straight through to handover to operations.
- Create tender stage and contract programmes from specifications.
- Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project programmes covering design, installation and commissioning.
- Liaise with project team, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into UK planning functions.
- Provide planning support to Project Managers, design teams and other relevant departments.
- Identify and implement project planning processes and procedures.
- Coach, assist and support less experienced planners and project controllers.
- Work closely with Operations Manager in effective scenario and resource planning activities.
- Maintain programme information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed.
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) in Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience of Primavera (P6) along with project planning and are able to draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Programme management experience within construction industry would also be considered.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project.