Senior PV Performance and Optimization Manager
We are currently supporting one of the world's leading solar developers in its search for a Senior PV Performance & Optimization Manager, to be based either in London (ideally) or Madrid.
This individual will become a critical member of the Central Engineering team, with core responsibilities covering PV performance across the project development lifecycle globally.
While supporting all areas/divisions across the company's internal team, this senior hire will focus on supporting the Central Engineering function to generate accurate predictions for PV yield and performance across sites globally, in addition to methodologies/systems to measure these simulations.
- Advise Commercial and Central Engineering functions on review of project simulations.
- Develop and manage PVsyst and additional software simulations throughout the project development phase of projects globally, including and especially in new markets.
- Update performance modelling assumptions in accordance with current PV portfolio performance and yield analysis.
- Collaborate with Central and Commercial Engineering teams on an international basis by providing templates and tools used for performance simulation and the design process.
- Manage relationships with TA on development sites and additional ad hoc requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of PV software and simulations, particularly PVsyst.
- Excellent knowledge of market movements and standards of PV modelling and simulation assumptions, including both single axis trackers and bi-facial panels.
- High level of exposure to and experience in undertaking Energy Yield Assessments.
- Desirable experience working effectively across international jurisdictions.
- High level of confidence in data analysis and modelling of renewable and storage/micro grid sites.
- Good knowledge of key players in PV industry, including TAs, EPCs and investors.