Senior Risk Associate
Job ID 19367
A global, offshore wind developer with a growing portfolio, is looking to onboard a Senior Risk Associate who will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of all risk and opportunity management activities. The successful candidate will support project decision making and risk mitigation to ensure successful project delivery.
Full time, permanent role.
Hybrid working with 10 days per month in their Edinburgh office.
- Improve and implement the Project Risk Management Process.
- Control and operation of the project's quantitative risk and contingency model.
- Providing quantitative risk analysis to the team and senior management.
- Ensuring all risks are mapped, assessed and reported to senior stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage of regular risk reviews both with the project team and senior management level.
- Liaise with Lenders, Technical and Insurance Advisors to ensure all risks and mitigations are understood and considered appropriately for construction.
- Manage and develop project risk registers, economic risk assessment matrices and schedule risk analysis.
- Facilitate the control and reduction of project risks, supporting risk owners for the definition, implementation and follow up of mitigation plans.
- Work closely with commercial, technical and financial specialists both internally and externally as required.
- Support and enhance the project's insurance program both for the Construction and operational phases.
- Report into the Project Control Manager.
- Professional experience working in Risk Management or a similar position.
- Experience of working in major infrastructure project in a risk management role.
- Proficiency in @Risk modelling and/ or an equivalent risk analysis software.
- Excellent organisation and reporting skills with experience using Safran.
- Demonstrable business and economic knowledge.
- Knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects.
- Advanced Excel based modelling skills are essential.
Benefits include up to 15% annual bonus, 10% employer contribution pension and vast career development opportunities.