Senior Supply & Procurement Manager
Opportunity for Senior Supply & Procurement Manager to lead on all procurement at a leading global offshore wind developer.
This is a full-time, permanent staff position ideally located in Hamburg, other European locations can be considered.
Taylor Hopkinson are recruiting this position exclusively on a retained basis.
- Lead relationship with main suppliers.
- Worldwide overview about status of contract negotiations as well as contract enforcement of different offshore wind projects.
- High level escalation with main suppliers.
- Implement similar procurement contract set up, lability and risk standards for all new offshore wind project.
- Develop and maintain project procurement procedures, tender and contract templates in coordination with contract management.
- Establish, maintain and update procurement management strategy and plan for specific projects as well as the company's offshore portfolio.
- Conduct project specific kick-off of procurement related activities and conduct coaching on procurement to project team.
- Ensure commercial and procurement know how transfer between different offshore wind projects.
- Negotiate and manage all procurement processes and activities in conjunction with Package Managers for new offshore wind projects.
- Significant experience in procurement management role.
- Significant experience in offshore wind is mandatory.
- Experience with leading and managing procurement professionals in a project procurement team/
- Structured, systematic and detail oriented.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel or work in other countries for a certain time period.
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently.
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties.