Senior Technical Manager
Job ID 18375
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Senior Technical Manager to join a global leading renewable energy company that is developing a relevant portfolio of offshore wind projects in Poland.
This candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of the whole process of engineering and installation of offshore wind projects. The role is based in Warsaw although they can also offer the possibility to work remotely from other country if the candidate is suitable.
- Check and manage technical specification and RFP related to the transport of foundations and onshore/offshore cables
- Design and engineering management of the process of the installation of the wind turbines
- Contact with contractors and suppliers and negotiate terms and conditions during the implementation of the projects
- Monitor the compliance of H&S procedures and risk assessment, as well as supervise the consents and regulatory processes
- Interface with the internal and external stakeholder to ensure the project is delivering on the time expected
- Project and budget controlling
- Professional Bachelor or Engineering Degree
- Experience in the functions described below within the renewable sector
- Knowledge of the installation of foundation, WTG and cables
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel to Poland when necessary