Site Lead – Pre-Assembly
Job ID 11985
WTG Site Quality Lead is required for a leading offshore wind farm developer based in the UK.
- WTG Pre-Assembly quality lead is required to carry out monitoring of all site activity on clients behalf.
- Monitor quality of WTG components at the WTG pre-assembly yard.
- Monitor Quality Inspection activities.
- Ensure that outstanding works and quality issues are detected and reported.
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
- Review work reports and confirm work is done according to procedure.
- Ensure that progress of commissioning is reported in daily progress reports.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties performed ineffective processes.
- Experience in leading and managing a site quality team in the pre-assembly stage of
- Participate in incoming delivery inspections, ensuring all transportation damage is recorded and rectified.
- Process Inspection & rectification reports
- Provide a Daily Progress Report to the Project Engineering Team.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities throughout the Pre-assembly phase.