Site Liaison Representative – Pre-Assembly
Job ID 12231
Site Liaison Representation for Pre-Assembly is required for a leading offshore wind farm developer based in the UK.
- Site Liaison is responsible for managing the interface between the site and the package/office base staff.
- Support the WTG package in pre-assembly works and coordination.
- Working for the client managing and controlling the CDM area.
- Monitor, supervise and liaise with multiple sub-contractor parties on site.
- Review RAMS and Methodology documents to ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Ensure and maintain lines of communication with the main contractor.
- Attend contractor's toolbox talks and end of day site debrief meetings and coordination meetings.
- Supervise the works and advise, update, record the project progress and ensure records and photos are kept.
- Attend witness points as the Employer and be responsible for ensuring quality is being met on site through the Quality Inspection phase.
- Monitor progress against the construction programme and advise the Site Manager/ Project Manager of any risks that will delay or hinder progress on the project.