Site Manager, Asset Management
Job ID 9117
- Managing the asset, ensuring that it is being effectively operated and maintained in order to optimise the performance of the asset in accordance with contractual, technical, environmental and budgetary requirements.
- Proactively spend a large proportion of the working week identifying turbine under performance, investigating turbine alarms and faults to reduce downtime and improve performance via Breeze.
- Reviewing O & M service providers and OEM monthly reports including identification and analysis of ongoing performance and ensuring all snagging issues are closed out in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate and participate in OEM meeting's and internal management meetings.
- Complete availability analysis when needed to agree availability figures with the OEM on a regular basis.
- Undertake turbine inspections including but not limited to the turbine nacelle, hub and tower and drafting a report for senior management.
- Establishing, enforcing, and exemplifying all aspects of the company's HSQE policies.
- Ensuring a proactive and continuous management of health, safety, and environmental risks during the project operation.
- Ensuring all statutory maintenance/ inspections for the wind farm is carried out on time.
- Review and approval of risk assessments and method statements.
- Liaise with the relevant DNO to establish upcoming outages and ensure the wind farm is prepared appropriately.
- Educated to HND level in associated discipline.
- IOSH/ NEBOSH qualifications.
- First aid, GWO, WTSR and WAH.
- CDM awareness.
- CSCS card.
- Previous experience in the operation of HV electrical systems.
- Demonstrate experience of other renewable technologies
- Demonstrable experience in wind industry.
- Relevant industry experience working as an CT/AT wind turbine technician.
- End of warranty BOP and turbine inspection experience.
- Excellent knowledge of wind turbine and desirable knowledge of solar farm components.
- Good understanding of the OEM approved written procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of the statutory requirements and UK HSE legislation.
- Ability to understand a HV/ LV single line diagram.
- Excellent analytical thinking and capability to effectively present and communicate key findings and recommendations.