Site Manager – Mexico
The Site Manager is responsible for the direction, management and general control of the SPV and its personnel as well as the different suppliers and third party personnel hired by the SPV. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Contract Management
- Maximize the availability / production of the asset.
- Supervise / track the progress and check the result of onsite work related to the Operation and Maintenance of the asset.
- Check plant operation status and incident report.
- Confirm the timing of preventive / corrective works
- Relationship with Utilities and Asset Manager
- Schedule monthly meetings.
- Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Write down the minutes of meeting reports and ensure the relevant people who attend the meeting sign the documents.
- Maintain and follow up the Action Point list.
- Follow-up the process indicators which are under the responsibility of the O&M provider.
- Detect and register the deficiencies that may occur at the plant