Site Manager Solar PV
Republic of Ireland
Opportunity for an experienced solar PV site manager to take on this role with a top 10 global renewable energy company.
This is a 12 month contract role with a view to extending this, if desired.
The role is based in the south east of Ireland.
- Lead the construction site management of a 3-project portfolio of utility-scale solar plants
- Manage HSE activities and ensure the safe delivery of projects and all site personnel
- Report weekly on progress of the projects and status
- Liaise with principal contractor, staff, and site management during regular meetings and progress updates
- Ensure the quality control of all activities on site
- Min. 3 years' on-site construction management experience
- Qualification in general construction/civil engineering/project management
- Relevant construction experience, ideally in PV
- Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills