Site Quality Manager – Solar PV
Job ID 15034
The Site Quality Manager will be tasked with developing and monitoring Quality Assurance Plans for photovoltaic projects.
- Developing and tracking quality control test plans and launch PV installations
- Recording, interpreting, and assessing the quality test results
- Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of FAT equipment tests.
- Monitoring the reception of construction materials
- Oversee certifications and the approval of products and construction elements
- Monitor and follow up the measurement as well as testing equipment
- Responsible for managing all non-conformity's and incidents on site.
- Carrying out internal audits for projects.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Relevant background in Technical Engineering.
- Relevant exposure to quality control in Photovoltaic projects and/or works both at the level of civil works and construction.
- Electrical/photovoltaic installation knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of quality control and performance, testing and interpretation of results
- B1 Driving license