Site Technician / Harbour Site Supervisor
Job ID 8158
Site Technician and Harbour Site Supervisors required for an Offshore wind farm project in Virginia, USA
- Site Technician's and Harbour Site Supervisor is a combined role due to the project size.
- The role is predominately a site technician who is responsible for checks, inspections, repair and maintenance offshore and responsible for the housekeeping on site and various tasks related to the operation of the site facilities.
- Maintenance and replacement of defective fall-arrestors, navigation lights etc.
- Cleaning of offshore assets using jet/power washer (includes boat landings etc.)
- Responsible for keeping records of offshore structures for bird guano
- Ensuring any waste is removed from structures
- Keeping up to date with Generator maintenance assistance such as fuelling
- Assist with fuelling of vessels
- Inspection of hook-on points
- Assisting with lifting operations at Harbour site and offshore locations
- Carry out walkdowns and inspections of installed assets offshore
- Additional tasks can be given depending on agreement with packages eg. Walk downs and tasks from snagging lists.
- Must require GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
- OGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step
- Hold a High safety awareness and understanding