Snr Project Engineer – Battery Storage (Germany)
Job ID 19793
- Project development from initiation, site identification, permit to ready for construction.
- Manage the grid access through relationship with the various network operators.
- Initiating and managing the permit application process towards stakeholders.
- Independent for projects progress and development; take full responsibility for the program.
- Track project level progress and risks. Provide insightful analysis and reporting to management.
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities for large-scale battery projects.
- Develop and optimise solutions involving technical, commercial, and support professionals.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders including landowners, agents, and local communities.
- Coordinate input to prepare compelling business cases.
- Experience in project development in onshore renewable (Storage, Solar, or Wind).
- Master's or bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering, environmental or related studies.
- Experience managing land acquisition process and grid connection applications.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and relationships, including landowners, authorities, distribution system operators, consultants, and internal stakeholders.
- Have an excellent English language, and presentation skills.
- Ready to travel throughout Germany.