Social Manager – Mexico
Solar, Onshore Wind
On behalf of one of the leading companies in the renewable energy sector, we are in search of a Community Liaison Officer (based in Mexico City):
- Work with the company and Contractor leadership to ensure standardized and compliant implementation of a comprehensive community outreach plan targeting individual, private, business, government, community, indigenous, school and other organizations, offering innovative amendments as needed and relevant.
- Identify needs regarding information or clarification (such as information regarding renewable energy, health and solar, job potential, contractor management), and either propose curricula to address needs, or help identify relevant partners to address needs
- Maintain detailed records regarding Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- Coordinate Open House or other stakeholder events as necessary.
- Coordinate travel logistics for Project Participants and Visitors as necessary.
- Develop deep relationships with relevant Project staff to ensure all information and/or works are completed in a detailed and timely manner.
- Develop concepts, gathering and formatting information and preparing clear. communications.
- Serve as the face of the company and the project in the interaction with current and potential stakeholders and the media.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 3-5 years minimum of stakeholder engagement experience in Mexico.
- Must have documented successful partnership cultivation experience and a keen understanding of the purpose and value of disclosure.
- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications. Knowledge of external communications and cultivation techniques are essential.
- A high degree of integrity in dealing with conflict.
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of an event including - logistics, correspondence, financial reports and printed materials.
- Ability to coordinate and lead committee meetings.
- Natively fluent in Spanish, fluency in English highly desirable.