Solar Asset/O&M Manager
Opportunity for an experienced PV solar asset management professional to join a global renewable energy services and solutions provider, currently managing several GWs of solar.
The Solar AM will take on responsibility for the commercial and technical performance of a utility-scale portfolio of several hundred MWs, located at sites throughout the UK.
This is a hybrid remote/office based role based in/close to Edinburgh or North of London.
- Daily management of a large-scale portfolio of solar farms throughout the UK
- Organise daily activities, including fault finding, requests from customers, and H&S matters
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage H&S obligations and reporting
- Manage relationships with all clients and contractual parties
- Contribution to PAC, IAC, and FAC successful completion
- Engineering/Electrical degree or similar
- 2+ years' experience within the solar industry
- Experience supervising teams of technicians and additional contractors and site staff
- Experience with contracts negotiation and management
- Strong communicator
- Good level of H&S knowledge and experience
- Strong proficiency in MS office products