Solar Construction Manager, Italy
Opportunity for an experienced solar site/construction manager to join a leading global renewable energy consultancy firm.
The Construction Manager will take on responsibility for the safe, timely, and quality delivery of a utility-scale PV project c. 100km north of Roma.
This is an initial 1-year contract and this individual requires strong Italian language skills and the right to work in the Italy.
- Coordinate and manage on-site activities with a range of stakeholders (Principal contractor, client, designers, grid operator, warehouse management etc.)
- Ensure the quality and standards levels of all project staff, including principal contractor
- Ensure all site issues and dealt with and closed in a timely manner
- Report effectively to project management on project status and progress
- Communicate effectively with the client to update on project progress
- At least 3 years' experience in the construction of PV solar projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders on and off site
- Demonstrable experience of delivering PV projects on time and to safety and quality standards
- Degree education in engineering or related discipline preferred
- Fluent Italian and strong English language skills; Spanish a plus
- Right to work in Italy
- Driving license
- Able to live and work from the site location for duration of contract