Solar Development Manager, Poland
Solar Development Manager required to join one of the world's leading PV solar developers.
The job is based in Warsaw.
The Development Manager will collaborate with the supervision of the development and permitting of utility scale solar pv projects in Poland.
- Coordinate the Legal and Technical Due Diligence process with the support of the internal teams and external advisors
- Manage and supervise the progress of development of projects being carried out by third party developers
- Work with Legal Team and advisors to review and finalise the relevant project contracts
- Perform Technical Performance Analysis for existing and acquired projects
- Support development of Basic Design, including layouts and SLDs
- Support Project Developers as needed across all technical aspects during development, construction period, Works Completion.
- Good experience in project development across the solar pv industry in Poland
- Technical background and ideally Degree in Engineering
- Capacity to interact with landowners and local administrations
- Knowledge of designing software including AutoCAD
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail