Solar Development Manager
An opportunity for an experienced Solar Development Manager to join one of the UK & Ireland's leading renewable energy developers.
The Solar Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a utility-scale portfolio of PV projects throughout the UK.
The role can be based in the UK or Ireland and will involve travel throughout the country.
- Identifying and unlocking new opportunities by capturing and evaluating land
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (landowners, local authorities, DNOs...)
- Ensuring successful negotiations and securing project planning
- Managing project schedule and cost efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Town Planning or related discipline
- Successful track record in project delivery
- Extensive experience with all stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- A valid Driver's Licence
- Travels will be required