Solar Field Service Engineer -Malaysia
Opportunity for an experienced Solar Senior Engineer to join a global leading solar investor and developer company in Malaysia.
* Conducting field services in prepre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance work, fault diagnosis and repairs.
* Be the point of contact for customers and provide remote support through telephone and email
* Ensuring that the field services comply with the local work health and safety requirements
* Planning and coordinating tasks as well as liaising with other divisions of the business to complete jobs in a timely manner
* Keep a good record of the spare parts/unit inventory, usage and service expenses
* Communicate with the management, sales team, local service partners and customers to support the business development.
* Providing product trainingstrainings to the customers and local service partners
* Travel to China to receive product training at least once a year (subject to travel limitations).
Skills and experiences required:
* Strong understanding of electrical and safety standards and licensed to carry out electrical work
* Good command of English, both speaking and writing
* Excellent and professional telephone customer service skills
* Superior time management and organisational skills
* Be a team player and great attention to detail
* Ability to multimulti-task with excellent follow up skills and attention to detail.
* Responsible for the work and your customer
Skills and experiences preferred:
* Experience in a technical support or customer service role within the solar PVPV industry
* Hands-on experience in PVPV inverterinverter repairs and commissioning.