Solar M&A Manager Spain – Investment and financing
Opportunity for a Solar M&A Manager to join a global leading solar EPC company.
· Project Financial Modeling: The position will have overall responsibility for project financial modeling for the transactions that she/he is in charge of.
· Tax Knowledge: The person will be expected to have strong command over tax knowledge to support deal structuring and guide complex projects modeling.
· Project Financial Structuring: The position will develop project financing structures that allow the company to most efficiently finance projects.
· Project Transaction Execution: Lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of project SPV transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes, contract execution & shares transfer.
· Business Development: Support the BD team in evaluating finance-able deals and in developing competitive pricing based on the optimization of capital sources, and lead off-taker/ buyer sourcing to secure the success of project development.
· Demonstrate financial & tax acumen.
· Experience in developing and building complex investment models using Microsoft Excel.
· At least 3-5 Years' Experience in Project Finance in IB, PE, or project/asset M&A transactions in the renewable energy industry.
· Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and closing complex commercial agreements.
· Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Finance.
· Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
· Can-do attitude: ability to set and meet realistic deadlines.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. Any other language skills will be a plus but not mandatory.
· Investment & Finance
Location is flexible in Spain