Solar O&M Portfolio Manager
Opportunity for an experienced PV Solar O&M professional to take on the role of Portfolio Manager, Operations & Maintenance with a leading international renewable energy company.
Responsible for a multi-hundred MW portfolio of large-scale solar throughout the UK, the O&M Portfolio Manager will be the lead on day-to-day contract management, including scheduled and reactive maintenance.
This is a remote role with regular site visits throughout the UK.
- Daily management of a large-scale portfolio of solar farms throughout the UK
- Organise daily activities, including fault finding, requests from customers, and H&S matters
- Liaise with field staff to ensure work is carried out on time, safely, and to a high level of quality
- Design and schedule annual preventative maintenance plans
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage H&S obligations and reporting
- Manage relationships with all clients and contractual parties
- Troubleshooting of electrical and communication faults
- Contribution to PAC, IAC, and FAC successful completion
- Engineering/Electrical degree or similar
- 3+ years' experience within the renewable energy industry, focused across O&M, Project Management, Design, AM
- Experience supervising teams of technicians and additional contractors and site staff
- Good knowledge of PV systems and their components (string and central inverters etc.) on a technical level
- Experience with contracts negotiation and management
- Strong communicator
- Good level of H&S knowledge and experience
- Strong proficiency in MS office products