Solar Operations Manager
Opportunity for an experienced solar O&M/Asset Management professional to join a team responsible for >1GW of solar in the UK, and scaling.
The Solar Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all contractual obligations are met and exceed, while managing diverse stakeholder relationships daily. You will manage two direct reports immediately, with others to follow.
This a hybrid role split between remote working and time spent in the company's Edinburgh or north London office.
- Ensure all contractual obligations are exceeded across several PV portfolios and platforms
- Directly manage two members of the asset management team in the UK
- Engage in negotiations and high level discussions with various stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and other third parties
- Support the company's senior management and executive teams to ensure that the company and its portfolios operate to the highest level of compliance and in line with key operational guidelines
- Tailor on-boarding and progression for new and established team members to facilitate growth and high performance
- Degree in a technical or commercial discipline
- Relevant professional experience of which >2 years should be in the utility-scale solar industry
- Strong experience and knowledge with service contracts and stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in work
- Ability to work from one of the company's offices 2-3 days per week
- Right to live and work in UK without sponsorship is essential