Solar Pre-Construction Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced solar engineer to join one of the nation's leading renewable energy companies, in the role of Solar Pre-Construction Engineer.
The Pre-Construction Engineer will play a key role in overseeing the engineering and permitting phase of project delivery and execution, including equipment selection and collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This is a 1-year contract that can be worked remotely, with 1 week per month to be spent on sites on the East Coast.
- Oversee the engineering and permitting phase of project delivery and execution for a portfolio of utility-scale solar projects
- Own the project handover from development and engineering into execution
- Solar site design by Dev OE
- Land utilisation by Dev OE
- Close development gaps
- Review and revise EPC specifications
- Develop project-specific EPC exhibits
- Develop plans and estimates for projects
- Ability to lead multiple projects at one time
- Engineering degree educated
- Min. 4 years' experience as a project engineer or assisting PMs in the solar industry
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively with various personnel
- Versatile and passionate professional with desire to be involved in high quality projects everyday
- Ability to travel and spend 1 week per month on site