Solar Project Developer, UK
Opportunity for an experienced Renewable Energy development professional to take on the role of UK Solar Developer with a leading international Developer.
The Solar Developer will join an experienced PV and Storage team responsible for development activities nationwide. This individual will play a key role in originating and developing a utility-scale portfolio of projects through to successful outcome.
This role is London based with the ability to divide time between home and office.
- Originate and progress a large-scale UK portfolio
- Supporting in the assessment of grid connection applications
- Comply with relevant project governance processes, including budgeting, monthly reporting, and business management system
- Manage relationships with all key stakeholders, including land agents and internal and external legal resources
- Negotiating terms with landowners and subsequent option and lease agreements
- Establish strong partnerships with landowners, project developers etc.
- Experience in a comparable role
- Good knowledge of UK RE Development processes and related regulation/legislation
- Strong rapport builder with track record of establishing solid relationships with landowners, public authorities etc.
- Good commercial understanding
- Ability to work both autonomously and as member of a self-organized team
- Proactive approach and mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills