Solar Project Developer
Opportunity for an experienced PV Development professional to join one of the UK's leading utility-scale developers.
The Solar Project Developer will play a key role as part of an experienced development team, delivering a multi-GW pipeline of solar PV opportunities throughout the UK, managing processes from origination through landowner negotiation, permitting etc. to ready-to-build stage.
- Lead the origination of new development opportunities throughout the UK
- Collaborate with landowners to progress projects through front-end development
- Developed strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders, including landowners, agents etc.
- Support the Director and senior management to realise the company's ambitious plans, with willingness to go beyond day-to-day responsibilities of the role
- Demonstrable success in the front-end development of UK renewable energy projects
- Proven ability to manage challenging stakeholders and to engage in high-level negotiations with landowners
- Excellent communication skills and desire to make an impact within a fast-paced environment and with an ambitious company
- Strong commercial awareness and skills, with a clear record of managing project budgets and overall financials closely