Solar Project Development Manager – Myanmar
Taylor Hopkinson have been engaged by a global leader in the field of solar PV, to search and select a Project Development Manager in Brazil.
1. Explore the renewable energy market, responsible for greenfield and brownfield development.
2. Research and analyze international market investment;
3. Promote the investment of new energy project;
4. Be responsible for the development of PV/ wind power projects;
5. Search, follow up and assess international project opportunities;
6. Obtain company objectives through strategic and tactical plan.
7. Conducts regulation research on renewable energy power station.
8. Develops and maintains relationships with administrative departments and developers to identify potential projects.
9. Liaise with Group team to resolve financial models and risk control requirements.
10. Develops and maintains relationships with international or local investors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, international finance, marketing, etc.;
2. Local resident, proficient in Chinese or English
3. Adapt to traveling on business, good communication ability
4. working experience in electrical and power industry
5. Proven development experience in renewable energy area
6. Familiarity with regulations in renewable energy