Solar Project Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Solar Project Manager to join one of the world's leading Renewable Energy Consultancies, leading the delivery of a portfolio of utility-scale PV projects.
The Solar PM will take on responsibility for delivering the project from development and through execution.
Remote working is an option, with a preference for this individual to be based either in the south of England or in Scotland.
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Provision of informative technical inputs for feasibility studies, FEED, tender preparations and negotiation
- Performing as the key point of contact for clients for all matters related to the delivery of assignments, acting as the face of the company
- Lead the preparation of proposals and cost estimates for the delivery of RE projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and with a high level of safety and accuracy, including management of project budgets and financials
- Ensuring the excellent reputation of the company is maintained in the face of all stakeholders involved in the projects
- 5+ years' progressive experience in an engineering and project management environment/capacity
- 3+ years' experience project managing the delivery of PV Solar projects, either on behalf of a consultancy or developer/IPP
- Understand the role of a consultancy and as an engineering consultant
- Able to prepare and coordinate technical and financial reporting delivery to a high standard
- Degree level educated, ideally in an engineering or similar, highly technical discipline
- Strong communication skills, with ability to keep all key stakeholders updated throughout the project life-cycle
- Able to work under pressure and to regular deadlines
- Strong IT proficiency, particularly across MS Office applications
- Demonstrable understanding of design and construction standards, practices and specifications