Solar PV Sales Manager Utility Scale Brazil
Taylor Hopkinson have been engaged by a global leader in the field of solar PV, widely recognised as a Tier 1 Top 3 manufacturer within the industry, to search and select a Sales Manager in Brazil.
- Operate as point of contact for all matters specific to his/her customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understanding and making a market analysis of the Utility scales companies and sector within his territory.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company Products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare Forecast and track key account metrics, to plan the future actions and understand and ask for the necessary resources for achieving his/her goals.
- Create an alternative scenario, in case that he/she is not been able to achieve the metrics with first plan, for having another option to still achieve personal goals.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company employees, including Technical service, logistics, etc. to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- With Marketing help, do a market research and investigate his/her markets to understand the needs, type of customers, competence, etc.
- Help Business Development and Marketing Department in Co Marketing activities. That includes help Marketing team in local activities, and provide all information needed by MK in order to develop the event, dinner, etc.
- Calculate the customer demand and predict sales for his/her territory.
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles.
- Demonstrable experience and results in the country market.
- At least 3 years in successfull solar sales positions.